Sunday, May 24, 2009

I miss Bagel :(

Sigh man I miss Bagel. Am currently on holiday, visiting my 2 wonderful sisters in London and Dumfries. And it has only been 3 days, while I'm staying for 1.5 months! Sigh sigh sigh. When leaving the house darling bagel was caught chewing on greeting cards in the night, and got scolded by me. So being the attitude dog she is, didn't wanted to send me off but kept running away :( haha in the end had to use a treat to bribe her sigh. What kinda dog is she!! Aren't dogs supposed to be all loyal and everything?! haha. Anyways, she's doing very well at home, only looked for me the very 1st day but after knowing my maid's gonna bring her out for her walks and all, have settled very well. Sigh man I truly missed her. Anyways, would like to ask around out there if anybody knows any 1) nice and big petshops 2) cheap petshops in London and Dumfries?

1 comment:

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Hey! Sorry we're so late in responding! Thanks for the info on Weebly....I actually told Jackie (Oscar's Mum) about that and within a day she had her new site up, she beat us to it but ours is done now too. www.dughallmor.com if you're interested.
So are you in Dumfries this coming Thursday? It just so happens i'll be passing through Carlisle (and will probably stop at the services there) if you fancy meeting up?
Just let me know b4 Thurs.
Have a great holiday...and i'm sure Bagel will be missing you too :o)
Slobbers from the Beags xx