Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Muahahaha

Muahaha... seeing how negligent xt has been in updating MY blog *sulks*
I've decided to take matters into my own hands MUAHAHA
My post shall henceforth be in PINK :D while xt's shall be the usual boring black...and may I just add, really, can't humans ever get anything done right!?! you get them to buy you treats, they buy you every-eeky-thing else like ear-cleaning solution, neem oil etc., you ask them to bring you for a long walk, they get you lost SIGH and when you ask them to do the simplest task of blogging, they get lazy! I mean how hard can typing be!?

Anyways, yippee xt's exam's FINALLY over!!! I've been sooo bored! And seeing her study, well not so hard, it got me thinking... Maybe, just maybe I should start improving myself too. After all, there's always this chinese saying that says one should never stop learning. And so it got me thinking... how could I improve myself??

Well fortunately one day, eureka! I decided to be just abit ambitious and thought, wow the highest level of learning one could reach is ENLIGHTENMENT. I know, impressive right! And so I set on to search my journey for enlightenment. I look through the whole house and tada! I found it! The book to enlightenment by BUDDHA herself!

O well, that's all that's left of it, I mean what else do you expect a dog to do with a book?! And seriously, you would think that xt would be soo proud of me in wanting to improve myself, but alas no! I got a huge big scolding from her... sigh once again, HUMANS! never satisfied! humph

No comments: